Not to brag or anything, but Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken is possibly the best thing we’ve invented. It’s just the perfect all-in-one meal on a pan.
One pan. Thirty minutes. Something for everyone. Got a sweet tooth in the fam? Note the honey for just the right amount of sweet. Potato eater? Check. Fish hater? No salmon anywhere…this one’s all about that favorite white meat, the chicken breast.
And for the health-conscious, eat-your-greans fan (aka Mom): asparagus. All neat and tidy on ONE sheet pan, with a drool-worthy sauce that comes together in seconds flat. A whole meal in thirty minutes. See? Perfect dinner? Possibly.
Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken is going on the “To be Eaten Regularly” list. Might even take the place of waffle night. This is easier!
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup stone-ground mustard
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 15-20 small red potatoes
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 12-15 asparagus spears
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place oil, honey, mustard and garlic in small bowl and stir until combined.
- Cut potatoes into quarters (or even smaller...1" pieces) and spread evenly over parchment-lined cookie sheet. Drizzle with a couple tablespoons of honey mustard sauce and toss to coat potatoes.
- Place in oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- If using thick chicken breasts, slice them in half lengthwise and place over potatoes. Salt and pepper chicken and potatoes. Drizzle chicken with most of the remaining sauce, reserving about 2 tablespoons.
- Place in oven and roast for another 15 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, cut asparagus spears into smaller pieces and toss with remaining sauce. Place around chicken and put back in oven for 5 more minutes.
- If desired, turn oven to broil and put tray in upper half of oven for 1-2 minutes more, until tops of chicken are browned.
Diggin the one-pan dinners? Check these out: