Summer nights are the best. The day cools down, the sun starts to set and there is just a magical glow that gives me all the feels. For whatever reason, this salad reminds me of a summer night. Fresh and colorful, with a twinkling of twilight…a Summer Night Salad.
To get the full effect of this deliciousness, you need to use Trader Joe’s Blueberry and Vanilla Chevre Cheese. SO. DANG. GOOD. And not to mention it’s stunning to look at. If you don’t have the luxury of a nearby TJ’s, any old goat cheese will do. But if you can get your hands on some of this blueberry chevre, do it!
As far as the dressing goes, you can just use your fave store-bought balsamic, or make your own! Either way, I’d highly recommend drizzling the whole thing with some balsamic glaze (which is LIFE, btw.)
We hope you love this Summer Night Salad! And we hope you soak in every minute of summer. It’s always over too soon.
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups arugula
- 3 oz. goat cheese (We used Trader Joe's Blueberry Vanilla Chevre. To die for.)
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 cooked beets, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- Favorite store-bought balsamic dressing or homemade balsamic dressing
- Balsamic glaze, if desired
- Assemble the salad and top with balsamic dressing and glaze, if desired.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase a product from a link, we receive a portion of the money. This doesn’t affect your price in any way, and we appreciate your help to keep Kiwi and Carrot up and running!